Our client is world's leading medical device company, provide wide range of medical products, healthcare services to improve patients care. They are looking for a Country Manager (Based in Myanmar) to expand business in neighbor countries. You will be responsible for building a competitive team, while explore and penetrate any potential market.
· Create and execute the selling & marketing strategies, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategic
· Explore new opportunities and gain unmet medical needs from customers
· Works closely with the field sales organization to increase the adoption of company's products by developing and/or executing strategic field activities involving customer education, training and product messaging
· Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales
· Ensure that the company is set up and operating under the correct law and regulations
· Manage all operations and take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets
· Collaborates with other departments, including but not limited to senior leadership, Clinic Operations, Quality, Legal, Finance, Marketing, IT and Project Management to ensure sales targets are met and strategic initiatives are implemented in region of responsibility
· Working very closely with international stakeholders, which also include local distributors
· Bachelor's degree or higher in medical technology, international business administration or related field
· At least 7 years' experience in the medical device industry. prior working experience covering neighbor countries is preferred
· Highly skilled business acumen, strategic development, leadership, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated, Well organized.
· Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
Our client will offer an attractive salary package and the opportunity to stamp your success story in the market
Apply for this job
Click the apply button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.