The leading Information Communications Technologies (ICT) System provider in the region is seeking a candidate who is the professional sales with highly driven and highly motivated to drive the new market for the company. This position required the candidate to work independently and be the first employee who takes care of this product in Thailand.
- Drive new business development/sales effort, plan, develop and implement strategies that maximize opportunities and ensure attainment of the company sales revenue targets for specific markets.
- Develop and maintain successful high level partners and end user customers relationships.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management, line divisions regarding sales pipeline, market intelligence updates, forecasts and new prospects.
- Work and strategize together with Division sales/pre-sales teams in proposing solutions and products to meet customers' requirements through Tender bid process, customer procurement or through partners/channels to secure contracts and deals.
- Establish strategic partnership to advance, improve and ensure business positioning advantages.
- Assist in customers/partners support during project implementation phase as well as support finance account receivables in account collection.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience with recent and good contacts at Thailand Ministries and Government agencies
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven sales experience and strong record of achieving aggressive sales targets.
- High level of written/spoken fluency in Thai and English are a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with direct recent sales/pre-sales experience in IoT project implementation in Smart Street Lighting and public IoT sending network.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.