Client is looking for a strong candidate already working for a Digital Agency or a traditional agency with over 70% of digital in their current role.
The role of a designer at involves conceptualizing and developing design work for both traditional/digital projects with a focus on mobile friendly social content.
As a part of our creative team, you will be expected to deliver on-brief and pixel-perfect art for a range of brands/projects. Typically involving:
- Static/Animated post design for social channels.
- Design for website/app templates.
- Storyboards for web banners.
- Templates for presentations.
- Visual style guides for campaigns/activations.
- Video editing/Motion Graphics.
More details of the role are defined below and are relevant to both junior & mid-level designer applications.
- Designing visual content for a variety of digital platforms following brief and brands guidelines shared by the client-servicing team. (Involves ability to work independently within tight deadlines)
- Editing designs based on feedback from the client and Creative director. (Involves patience and knowing that when the client is awake - so are we).
- Researching suitable illustrations, photography and sound options to bring creative ideas to life. (Involves attention to detail and familiarity with stock libraries).
- Participating in brainstorms and sharing inspiration/innovation with the agency. (Involves staying up-to-date with digital design trends).
- Suggesting visual style guides/direction for new projects. (Involves a creative mind with a unique, yet adaptable, design sense).
- Preparing client presentation material from mock-ups to beautiful decks. (Involves having a positive attitude - because tomorrow will be a better day).
- Maintaining design files as per naming conventions and prescribed process. (Involves accepting our creative director's OCD).
Ultimately, we want someone who is excited by design especially it's application across evolving digital platforms, who lives and breathes it and wants to work with us to push boundaries and win awards.
- Strong illustration/typography skills & excellent working knowledge of design software.
- Ability to handle pressure and long nights. Oh, and (sometimes) no weekends.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required.
- Ability to listen and receive constructive (read: negative) feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers at all levels.
- Working on projects for brands like Mercedes-Benz, Haagen-Dazs, Reebok, OSN,
- Learning from our Creative Director (and part-time scuba diving instructor),
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
- 21 days off (can include your birthday if you want!),
- Medical, airfare ticket & parking discounts,
- T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that boasts private gardens, balconies, an attic and a terrace!