One of London's leading City Law firms are hiring a new Credit Controller to join their dynamic finance team based in the heart of Central London.
- Develop the firm's credit control procedures and implement enhancements where appropriate.
- Record credit control activity on timely basis in the firm's tracking spreadsheet. Act accordingly off the metrics provided by the spreadsheet.
- Create and implement procedures for accelerating the billing of WIP.
- Revise and implement procedures for accelerating cash collection.
- Manage the outstanding client balances falling due.
- Communicate with clients, partners or staff to manage and improve cash collection.
- Implement and monitor credit and exposure limits.
- Manage all aspects of Billing and Credit Control reporting including creating reports where necessary.
- Manage escalation procedure for addressing old WIP and debt.
- Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keep management up to date with billing and credit management issues.
- Ad hoc reconciliations, reports, client analyses etc.
- It is essential you have experience within a Credit Control role and a background in either professional or financial services.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Able to work independently.
- Proactive and systematic approach.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP or call 0207 936 1000 if you have any questions.