Our client is a leading loan business and also a non-life insurance broker in Thailand. They are now looking for ''Credit Risk Model'' in Manager or Senior Manager level to support their business.
- Develop and create Credit Risk Model validation plan.
- Work together with model owner to understand business context.
- Support in risk model governance in any related activity.
- Plan and organize the schedule for project in order to utilize an ability of credit risk MIS staff to meet the goal.
- Working closely and report to Senior Management
- Collaborate with credit policy teams in understanding requirement and converting credit policies to the business rules for implementation.
- Bachelor degree in Statistic, Finance, or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in credit risk.
- Experience in Financial Service Business would be advantage.
- Knowledge in IFRS, Credit Scoring, Behavioral Scoring and Rule Engine.
- Excellent communication skill.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.