Our client is global FMCG company, whom is one the market leader in their respective sector. They are currently looking for "CRM Manager" to join their team. The office is in the heart of Bangkok district. If you are up to challenge, this role is ideal for you.
- Develop deep knowledge of consumer insights as well as general retail consumer behaviour and insights
- Trade marketing planning, execution of offline channels and negotiation with retailers
- Identification and prioritisation of high value customer audiences
- Retention of customers by developing trial and loyaltyprogram
- Development of promotions, workshops and events relevant to each core customers
- Drive omni promotion and media execution
- Development of engagement strategies for prioritised customers, including outbound marketing, in-store experiences and follow up communications that encourage sustained audience engagement at our counters
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in business administration
- Over 3 years of related marketing experience, specifically around customer marketing, customer insights, retail marketing, and loyalty marketing
- Good understanding of the beauty and luxury environment
- Analytical and results-driven
- Fluent in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.