Our client is a global prestigious consumer brand, looking for a CRM Manager who will drive all the Customer Relationship Management strategies by identifying and leveraging data off the customer purchase behaviours and to develop the Customer Lifecycle Programs along marketing & communications collaterals for boosting the sales ultimately.
· Reports directly to the Marketing Director and works closely with the Marketing team to develop the consumer calendar for the brand.
· Coordinate with regional team to facilitate the best support in analytic tools, reporting and program content.
· Fully accountable to drive the local customer growth and retention based on the brand directions.
· Planning and execution of all CRM programs. It has to be result-oriented and requires analytical reports to identify key learning and next steps. Aims to develop the best CRM protocol and practice for the market to support continuous business growth.
· Responsible for strategic planning, manage and improve effectiveness and accuracy of local customer database.
· Regular review of current system and provide recommendations if appropriate in support of running CRM programs in order to drive efficiency.
· Bachelor degree in business related studies or marketing
· A minimum of 8 years CRM experience with at least 3 years in managerial capacity, preferably from Financial Services industry
· Willing to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem solving skills
· Hands on experience with customer related analytic projects and knowledge on how to measure marketing activities and transaction driven
· Excellent data analytics and customer metrics measurement skills.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.