Great working culture
Our client is looking for two Customer Development Assistant Manager to expand their company. One is going to focus on CVS side and the other is going to focus on Drug Channel side.
- Responsible for the channels and support your line manager to build up a profitable strategy for a long term sales revenue
- Build up and ensure the forecast with accuracy
- Develop a strong relationship with the channels and accounts
- Provide full year trade spend planning and deliver investment efficiency target to reach company target
- Analysis the data and provide solution on how to catch more new opportunities
- Manage the new product launches
You need to be
- 2-3 years of sales experience( account / customer) , ideally come from FMCG and CVS channel
- Good communication skill and strong mentality
- Able to under pleasure and with a growth mind-set and close sale to maximize mutual value
- Experience in areas such as (but not exclusive to): field sales, customer and category management and customer marketing
- Good with numbers and business / sales analysis to derive action to take
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.