Our client is world's leading FMCG healthcare companies in the world. They are now looking a Customer Development Manager ( Tesco) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for develop the strategies and business plans, execute activities, understand customers, and manage business relationship to deliver company's goal and in line with customer's plan. Also in line with our marketing strategy and work closely with Trade Marketing people to ensure all marketing and activity plan are suitable and make it happen at each responsible account.
- Develop Customer Business Plan to manage business according to company's strategic direction.
- Execute approved plan and manage supporting budget to deliver targets.
- Understand customer's business and direction in order to grow long term business
- Strive to improve service level for customer by providing the following:
- Appropriate inventory management
- Improve merchandising
- Reduce carrying cost
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in field sales of Consumer Product
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Well organized and good in planning
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Strategic thinker
- Good command of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.