Our client, a global Insurance company with focus on both General and Life insurance, is now looking for a B2B Customer Experience Assistant Manager to define different customer segments and to build a customer roadmap. This position will report to the Senior Manager.
· Work closely with the Senior Manager in developing a customer roadmap, creating campaigns and loyalty programs whilst implementing communication strategies to retain customer loyalty
· Define the customer strategy through in depth analysis of customer behavior derived from external and internal data
· Construct customer segments, leading targeted end to end campaigns to increase loyalty
· Work closely with internal teams to ensure customer campaigns are aligned with the company's strategy and proposition
· Manage and monitor the performance of customer campaigns, identifying customer experience improvement areas to maintain the customer lifecycle
· Maintain a 'clean' customer database for effective segmentation
· Over 5 years of experience in either one or more of the following fields: CRM, Customer Experience, Customer Engagement, Customer Relations, Customer Proposition, Customer Value, Marketing etc.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or related fields
· Previous experience in data based Marketing, Segmentation and end to end campaign management
· Highly analytical and results-oriented
· Ability to work closely with different stakeholders and teams, as well as independently
· Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.