Our client, one of Hong Kong's first leading innovative Virtual Bank is looking for a Customer Service Manager (Virtual Bank). He / She will be responsible to help building the Virtual Bank's Operations team from ground zero.
- Ensure all complaints have gone through sufficient investigation, analysis, escalation and reflection
- Manage and input both positive and negative customer feedback information for effective and prompt response
- Manage and coach a sizable call centre team
- Analyze customer feedback and identify the root cause and problem owner of each complaint
- Initiate and follow-up, when appropriate, process or service improvement program
- MUST HAVE experience in managing a call centre and customer complaint handling
- Able to work on shifts
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of banking operations, credit card and loans services
- Cantonese / Mandarin speakers ONLY and fluent in English
If you are a self-motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for Virtual Banking, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Ray Cheng at rcheng@ argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5054 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com