My client is in the telecommunication industry. They are the market leader in the service they are providing now. They are looking for an Cyber Security Engineer to join their dynamic team. This role will work closely with IT Security Manager to enhance company's overall IT
- Review Security framework, information security policies, processess and guidelines on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with vendor to conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration tests
- Identify gaps and propose mitigating measures.
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to enhance current platform
- Actively conduct IT security training to raise awareness
- Ah hoc tasks assigned
- Degree in computer science or related.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the IT security domain
- Good to have experience in Network Security (firewall etc)
- Able to understand Risk Management and IT Regulatory Compliance
- Team player and confident to manage relationship between stakeholders.
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105