MNC , Confections & PET Nutrition
Great working culture / environment
Our client is expanding their company and seeking for a D-Commerce Customer Develop Manager to join their company
- Manage and create the D-Commerce plan for key retailer/customer
- Create a strong relationship with company's key account for reaching sales target
- Monitor the stakeholders to ensure the business run smoothly
- Control the D-com distributor of full P&L that complies with different requirements
- Find out the key media investment for the digital Ads
You need to be
- At least 5 years' related experience and 2 years' experience in D-Commerce
- Able to show the ability to develop strong and impactful customer relationships and influence customers of all sizes.
- Experience in e-commerce and B2B/B2C environments, good knowledge about retailers' business models
- Good attitude in high learning agility and self-motivation
- Be able to inspire and lead a cross-functional / matrix team to deliver results consistently.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.