Our client is seeking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their team. The data analyst will help to drive innovation with their Big Data and Analytics Platforms, through applying various analytical and statistical techniques to drive business growth.
* Work with Business teams to identify opportunities to design and implement suitable data solutions;
* Analyze large volumes of diverse data with their Platform with appropriate analytics, visualization and data science techniques;
* Engage with the Data Engineering Team to design and refine platform offerings and architecture;
* Work closely with the Data Management Team to help to promote data management practices
* Work closely with the Product Manager for product and service launches
Job Desired Skills And Experience
We expect the ideal candidate to have 4+ years of experience as a Data Analytics SME, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist or similar role.
* Experience in end-to-end analytics projects involving a large variety of complex data sets;
* Advanced skills in data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI;
* Hands on experience of Python or similar coding languages;
* Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing;
* Understanding of statistical models, machine learning, graph analysis;
* Experience in data security and protection tools;
* Experience in Financial Markets (e.g. exchange, brokerage, trading institution) and knowledge of financial products;
* Experience working in cross-functional teams, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams;
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.