Argyll Scott is in collaboration with a leading IT consulting firm for the Data Analyst. Background from product development, management design, QA, UX, analytic and more are welcomed as the projects are varied in many industries. Open to look for candidates in several levels range from middle to manager.
Business sector: IT consultancy for various industries
- Help product teams to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Assist team by performing data discovery, modeling, profiling and translating set business requirements into data pipeline specifications.
- Create and maintain reports delivering insights, including ad hoc data extraction.
- Create and provide support for initiatives of data integrity and governance.
- Drive setting up processes and systems to make working with data more easy and efficient to result in better data culture across the company.
- Experience in report delivery using reporting tools (knowledge of pandas, numpy, matplotlib and similar libraries is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in SQL (experience with other data storage technologies is a plus)
- Experience in using data visualization tools (Google Analytics, Grafana)
- Data storytelling - ability to clearly present analysis and insights to the team.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.