Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Data Analyst to join them as part of the expansion plan. As part of the Customer Analytics Team, you will work with stakeholders in the identification of business challenges where analytics solutions can be useful in overcoming these challenges.
- Support analytics practices to improve campaigning and commercial initiatives, optimizing effective ad efficiency of the business group
- Drive data management and mining projects, including identification of trends and potential
- Working with business units to share findings, as well as providing recommendations where relevant.
- Support visualization and management reporting through Qlikview and/or Tableau
- Design and execute data driven solutions to increase productivity
- Strong background in Data Management, Analytics and Programming
- Excellent ability to analyse and identify key trends, translating them to business ideas and strategies to respective business groups
- Coding knowledge in SQL
- Usage of leading analytical software tools, database environment and reporting tools
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.