A global retail giant with a history of over 150 years is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to help drive their business to new heights. You will work directly with the Head of IT and have the opportunity to collaborate with various brands and subsidiaries across the globe. This is a high-touch role where you will analyze and interpret complex data, providing insights and recommendations that will influence strategic decision-making. Take advantage of this chance to work for a company that is a leader in the industry and offers endless growth opportunities.
- Consolidate and optimize the data warehouse infrastructure that is already in place.
- Data interpretation, statistical analysis of results, and ongoing reporting
- Create and put in place databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies to improve statistical efficiency and quality.
- Obtain data from primary or secondary sources and keep databases/data systems current.
- Recognize, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in large data sets.
- To locate and correct code problems and filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Work with management to identify and prioritize business and information needs.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues and third-party vendors to ensure deliverables meet business requirements. Prepare and keep function specifications and related documentation up to date.
- 4-5 Years of work experience.
- Strong data analysis experience with demonstrated ability to develop and manage advanced level SQL; Experience with database design and reporting tools such as SSRS, PowerBI, and other similar data visualization tools is required.
- Data storage, ETL, and data modelling; ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets; Exposure to big data technology and a solid understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data, and data lineage are highly desirable.
- SQL, Hive, Data Factory, DataPrep, Data Catalog / Data Fusion / Alteryx / Look / BQ and ML fundamentals; experience working with cloud platforms such as AZURE, GCP, etc.
Are you interested in this description? Would you like to learn more? The following steps are to send an updated CV to email@example.com or +852 9759 8830
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.