Argyll Scott is currently working with international human and resource consulting firms. We are looking for Data Analytic who is proficiency of research, data analytic tools and excellent impersonal skills
- Ensures quality control of all deliverables by ensuring adherence to process for survey
- Responsible for maintaining, reviewing, relevant key project documents throughout the project e.g. timeline, requirement documents
- Communicate with internal and external teams
- Intermediate analytical and programming to create insights from data using statistical tools
- Preparing the action plans for improving employee engagement
- 1-2 years experiences in data analyst or research field (new graduate is welcome)
- Proficient in MS office, especially Excel, e.g., pivot tables and creating charts
- Good understanding in Programming tools/languages like HTML and CSS. Knowledge of SQL and VBA is a preferred.
- Proficiency of data, information, business intelligence, analysis, and reporting.
- Understands participants and survey management
- Excellent in both Thai and English communication
If you are interested in this role, please send your update CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.