Our client, a leader brand in the luxury retail space is looking for a Data Architect to join them as part of their expansion strategy.
- Head data architecture strategy on a group level, designing and developing architecture planning for big data platform
- End-to-end management of data architecture roadmap, including and not limited to data modelling and governance
- Design data models for high volume / real-time data processing systems
- Lead stakeholders and teams in management of data infrastructure, supporting a highly efficient and effective data environment partnering cross functional teams on a global level
- Work with Data professionals in establishing scalable analytics strategies using advanced analytics tools.
- Strong background in computer science or relevant disciplines with at least 8 years of relevant experience in data architecture in a big data environment
- Proven track record in end-to-end delivery from design to implementation alongside data governance
- Well versed in Big data technologies, with ability to drive the synergy between data and business
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105