Our client, a global banking company, is currently looking for a Data Modeler focused on designs, implements, and documents data architecture and data modeling solutions etc.
- Responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts required.
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools
- Must experience relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience.
- Team management, communication, and presentation.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
This is a rolling contract that is renewable on a multi year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.