A unicorn FinTech startup is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong and help build and enhance new and existing data management plaforms from collection to visualisation. They have been granted a virtual banking licence so if you want to be at the forefront of a banking revolution then read on.
The platform uses data analysis, machine learning and AI so any experience with these will be very helpful.
- Develop and implement the end to end data pipeline from collection, analysis to visualisation
- Apply data analysis, machine learning, and incorporating AI into the platforms
- Manage the data warehouse and apply the best technology to optimize the scalability and performance of the business
- Collaborate with all internal teams to strengthen data governance and ensure consistent application
- Provide support for data issues, maintain best practices for data management and provide support where necessary for the data projects
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in data modelling and data management
- Knowledge in one or more data technologies (e.g Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop, Tensorflow)
- Able to operate the end to end data pipeline, from data collection to data cleansing
- Work efficiently with non-technical teams and provide support for business operations
- Able to draw insights about customers, business, markets, and growth opportunities using data analysis
- Strong passion in emerging technology
- Spoken and Written English and Cantonese/Mandarin are essential
Your next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.