Our client, a reputable luxury company in Hongkong, is looking for a talented Data Engineer to support the technology transformation part.
- Work with Analytics Development to understand stakeholder requirements when developing data use cases.
- Design, develop, and deploy data pipelines to move and transform data between data systems.
- Manage and establish reusable patterns that enable seamless data consumption in the data platform.
- Create and monitor key indicators ensuring high data quality and warehouse performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related technical field;
- At least three years of proven experience in developing data pipelines, preferably in the Cloud, working with various data sources - databases, flat files, JSON, SQL and store procedures, Python or any other modern programming language.
- Experience working with data warehouse, ETL processes, infrastructure, and reporting/analytic tools; managing client-facing projects; gathering tech.
- Working knowledge of critical applications such as SAP, Salesforce, CRM solutions, and SaaS platforms.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Would you like to learn more? The following steps are to send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to contact me directly at +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.