Our leading chemicals client is looking for an experienced Data Governance to join their new Digital Transformation team. This role is responsible for Data management and architecture to form a strong data structure for the new team.
Integrated status tracking and risk tracking
- Interact with Head of Technology, data transformation lead and individual data stewards and data custodians to collect status on program schedules and risks
- Guide individual data stewards and custodians on drafting and implementing standards
- Proactively communicate progress and risks to team and management
- Monitor and measure compliance to standards and processes
- Support Data Council by setting the agenda and preparing supporting documents
- Solve cross-BU governance issues and escalate as needed
- Ensure governance mechanisms are in place to monitor & control access to data
- Remain constantly informed about the status of data initiatives that impact business units and report them to the data users of business units
- Coordinate repeating data architecture tasks which span across several layers
- Design training sessions with the data stewards to raise awareness on data policy, standards and processes
- Coordinate with data stewards to achieve defined goals within for data management
- Support communication of key data governance priorities and successes across the enterprise as needed
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
- More than 5 years in management role (including 3 years in technology and 2 years in project management)
- Strong leadership experience in an enterprise or cross-functional role with delivery capability in technology
- Influencing skills with suppliers and customers
- Strong project management skill
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits. (Same benefits as permanent roles)
- Challenging role with the minimum of 2 years contract.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.