Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a leading telecommunications company in finding an experienced and business-savvy Data Science Lead to lead the company's data science team and initiatives on business insights analysis.
What you will do:
- Be responsible of end-to-end data and machine learning modeling and analytics projects
- Improve modeling accuracy through the use of advanced data analytics and AI
- Implement data science and AI strategy, roadmap, process and tools to enhance data-driven organization
- Work collaboratively with internal team and stakeholders in generating effective business insights and impact
What you ideally have:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, MBA, or relevant background
- Minimum 5 years experiences in data science, machine learning, data mining, or business intelligence execution
- Familiarity with SQL, SPSS, R, Python, Spark and MLOps.
- Good skills in English communication, interpersonal, and presentation
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.