A leading FMCG with strong global presence is looking for a Data Scientist to join them as part of their expansion plan.
- Drive Data strategy and roadmap for respective businesses, managing projects in analytics, customer insights and translating them to business strategies
- Establish new data science capabilities to support business requirements
- Data Modelling
- Liaise closely with business stakeholders in acquiring data and communicating insights to respective teams
- Identify new areas where Data science solutions can be implemented and other initiatives that will drive the data culture of the organization.
- Strong track record in driving Data Science and analytics in a dynamic environment
- Technical expertise in Machine learning and coding in R / Python, data visualization, BI. NLP experience preferred
- Exposure in Advanced Analytics and Digital Analytics is beneficial
- Strong communication skills to engage stakeholders in a multicultural and international environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105