The purpose of the role is to support company Database Infrastructure from design through implementation, ongoing management and support. You also need to provide investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of Database System.
- To support Database system, services availability, capacity and 7x24 hours support.
- To maintain database system including troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Responsible for database server installation, patching, upgrade.
- To prepare database system performance report according to the guideline.
- Assist on implementation of databases to support business applications.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in database administration with MS SQL 2012/2016, IBM CDC and ETL Hands-on experience in database installation, backup & recovery, performance monitoring and tuning
- Hands-on experience in database installation, backup & recovery, performance monitoring and tuning, database monitoring, data replication and database encryption
- Proficient in database design and problem solving of database problem
- Able to work independent, self-motivated and willing to take challenge
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.