- Responsible for the data governance processes, the assessment and remediation of data quality related issues and participating in the development of local and corporate standards, procedures, and process improvements.
- To make sure all data management processes and standards are in accordance with divisional and corporate standards.
- Ensure that the functionality of the administration systems will address the business needs.
- Ensure that the data is accurate for input to accounting records, valuation systems, regulatory returns and other required information for both business and financial reporting purposes.
- Assist in building and executing the data strategy and plan. This will include capability and roadmap development as well as identify areas of priority.
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, information technology, actuarial science, or other related disciplines.
- 6 years working experience and preferably 2 years of related work experience in life reinsurance.
- Adequate SQL and VBA programming experience.
- Client focused and a self-starter, driven in pursuit of targets.
- Autonomy, accuracy, attention to details and excellent organizational skills.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.