An exciting opportunity has presented itself! We are partnering exclusively with a global high end luxury company within the FMCG (alcohol) industry. Our client is a renowned brand with a great reputation and track record for career progression.
Based in Singapore, this role is responsible for demand and supply planning for all International Markets, with the biggest region currently being Asia.
Own the supply and demand planning processes in full alignment of business stakeholder's setup, drive and execute relevant workflows to ensure necessary internal and external business insights are incorporated into the demand plan and thrive for continuous improvement to achieve overall supply chain efficiency.
- Lead and drive the demand planning and forecasting process to ensure business demands are communicated accurately and timely to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Finance team to align on forecast assumptions and to incorporate business intelligence, commercial strategy and promotion plan into the demand plan as needed
- Manage statistical forecast in the Demand Planning system with appropriate algorithms or models
- Lead and conduct Demand Review on a regular basis with Sales and Finance team
- Compile and consolidate demand projections to Distillery team for inventory and supply planning
- Compile and consolidate demand projections to Finance team for budgeting and financial estimates
- Proactively manage and coordinate day-to-day demand changes to minimise any detrimental impact on the operation
- Actively participate in NPD processes to verify projected volumes, timings, customer allocations, etc. prior to any projects going live
Supply Planning and Inventory Management
- Lead and drive the stock planning and replenishment of warehouses (Singapore and Netherlands) and customers to ensure optimal product availability to support demand
- Manage and coordinate communication and activities with all in market Distributors relating to product supply
- Monitor slow moving, aging and any inventory issues and effectively follow-up with relevant stakeholders to minimize over-stock and obsolescence
- Manage and drive collaborative relationships and processes with key customers and market distributors to develop joint-forecasting plans to ensure customer insights are articulated
- Support and collaborate with Sales team in planning meetings with customers
- Develop and update demand and planning policies and procedures to benchmark industry best practice
Background and Experience:
- Singaporean/ PR/ LTVP+
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Have 5+ years relevant working experience in business or supply chain planning
- Experience in people management
- Have solid understanding and exposure in S&OP processes and tools
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in data analysis, root causes identification and problem solving
- Able to comprehend business requirements and translate into tactics to move forward
- Have exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills & high proficiency in MS office applications, Excel, statistical and BI tools;
- Strong problem solver, Think out of the box, deal with ambiguity
- Have worked previously in FMCG industry
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R2199909
EA Licence No: 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.