Our client is a multinational FMCG company looking out for a Demand Planner to join their operations in their Dubai office.
The main responsibilities for this role are :
- Drive supply chain and provide an accurate demand plan to guide the shipment plan
- Play a key role in sales inventory & operations planning process
- Cross functional collaboration between Supply Chain team, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to ensure alignment in strategy between the forecast and financial plans
- Demand & inventory management
- Support business strategy by leading initiatives covering sales forecasting up to new product plan launches and all systems development, ultimately contributing to improve customer service and add value to supply chain
- Present oneself as a key point of contact for Commercial, Supply Planning, Customer Services teams and also with customers
- Ensure an adequate supply of product to service customer needs, minimize working inventory investment by assessing demand activity
- Update the demand planning policies and standard operating procedures, to ensure alignment with industry best practice.
- Know and stay in compliance with the letter and spirit of applicable laws, and standard of business conduct reflected in our code of conduct.
- Integral member of Operations Project Team.
- University Degree in Supply Chain & Logistics or related field
- Background in accounting will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience in product planning and/or supply chain in the FMCG or Retail industry
- Great working knowledge of supply chain metrics
- Ability to work in teams and contribute towards the growth of the business
- Hardworking, action-oriented and results driven
- Strong English skills (written and spoken) is mandatory for this role
- Proficiency in MS Office suite. Strong skills in Microsoft Excel. (To be tested)