Our client, a global outdoors wear company is searching for a Demand Planning Analyst to deliver accurate rolling forecasts based on historical and updated market trends to secure healthy inventory positioning. The individual will be reporting directly to the Demand Planning Manager.
· Liaise and work with different teams including Finance, Sales, Retail Planning and Inventory, developing forecasts for replenishment order, and capacity planning
· Drive and monitor monthly and annual forecasts through analysis and reporting
· Manage forecast plan by ensuring updated Demand information across the APAC region and to promote accurate forecasting
· Manage forecast analysis according to product life cycle and mix, inventory budget and perform root cause analysis when required
· Closely monitor forecasts to anticipate forecast changes that can affect demand plan, or anomalies in market trend that affect inventory
· Prepare management reports and provide detailed analysis that support different local country market trends and support business strategy and decision.
· Over 2 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following functions/industry: Demand Planning, Retail, Apparel, Consumer
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field
· Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must
· Proactive attitude, highly organized and can high the ground running
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.