Hydrogen Group is working with a leading company based in Germany and they are looking for a German Speaking Demand Planner with experience of SAP functionalities.
This is a 6-Month engagement with the potential of extension.
To be considered for this position you must ideally have the following:
- Analyze and generate weekly, monthly and long range forecast based on baseline trending, marketing and sales initiative and market trends. Ensures that forecast accuracy and bias is within target.
- Leads and participates in relevant meetings of the S&OP cycle with marketing and CD to identify sales opportunities and bridge the gaps
- Co-lead in the Weekly Demand and Supply meeting to manage changes in demand, optimize use of company resources and ensure best in class customer service
- Drives end to end simplification through SKU rationalization.
- Ensures integrity of the SAP master data file through timely data maintenance of finished goods item codes (active, inactive, NPIs).
- Computes long-range forecast for capacity planning purposes
- Leads continue improvement of FA/FB which creates a positive impact to cost, inventory and casefill
For immediate consideration please apply directly or call on 0207 936 1007 | firstname.lastname@example.org