Argyll Scott works with a leading financial service organization in Thailand to find a Deputy Director to leading a new business unit.
We are looking for someone who has experience in growing and leading team of software delivery practice to enable IT capability in banking or financial service sector. The suitable candidate should have strong leadership and client management skills. Moreover, you should be able to oversee and drive the project and grow the team.
- Act as a key person to partner with the business and provide business strategy and recommendation
- Manage project pipeline and resource for the business
- Provide working process and control project quality and ensure that it will be delivered on time
- Lead and build the business unit and help to develop/ supervise, coach and grow the team
- Act as a role model for the organization
- At least 12 years' experience in information and technology fields with proven experience in leading large size team (around 100 people)
- Experience in leading the technology development team eg Software Architect, Software Development Lead, Business Analyst, System Analyst, etc
- Good understanding in the financial service and banking industry for both business process and technology
- Client management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Good English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.