About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand is working with a global leading financial services firm. They are now looking for a Derivatives Financial Engineer/Quantitative Analyst to join their team in Bangkok.
In this role, you will be working closely with VP of Financial Engineering and Risk Manager to determine the best derivative solutions.
- Develop tools and risk, derivatives pricing model, in addition to pricing platforms for supporting derivative products
- Perform a variety of research methodology to enhancing risk control limits,
- Work with Risk Team to create competent working system
- Design test script for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Offering analytics information and solutions for derivatives products
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Financial Engineering or related field
- A knowledge of Python is a must, 80% of your time will be working with Python
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Good command of English and a Thai native speaker
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.