Argyll Scott is helping a very huge and digital & innovative organization to find the right Design Directors oversee design, manage design teams, and develop and supervise design projects. Design Director supervisor within a collaborative environment. Design directors work in offices but may travel to other offices, conference rooms to meet with various clients.
A design director's daily duties vary depending on the projects they're working on and the size of their design team.
Design Director Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading Product Design vision & supervise Design project.
- Managing and coaching UX Designer & Researcher and other Designers both in Thailand and oversea team.
- Developing Design idea, conceptualizing design projects and coming up with creative ideas based on specific client needs.
- Developing strategic plans for the projects, determining how long they will take and what they will cost.
- Working closely with product teams to deliver the best design solutions and to ensure design projects/products are profitable.
- Taking care of end to end design process.
- Building customer centric environment in organization to improve User Experience.
- Building rapport with agencies or outsource companies.
Design directors use artistic and creative skills to visualize design projects, and employ analytical skills to choose and supervise the design teams that create these projects based on specific client needs.
Design Director Skills and Qualifications:
- Have Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, IT, or a related field.
- Over 8 years related experience with at least few years margining team.
- Strong experience in Designing including UX, UI, Graphic Design for both B2B & B2C.
- Experienced design software such as Photoshop, which requires excellent computer skills.
- Experienced leading huge and multiple products.
- Good analytical thinking (experienced analyze data and determine how to incorporate their findings into design projects).
- Good management and leadership skill.
- Good English communication skill.
If you have experience working in Banking and Financial products will be your big plus!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join one of the most well-known and success company in Thailand that can even make your career path look even better. Moreover, the company provide their people the excellent salary and perks!
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.