Argyll Scott working with Top Insurance company in Thailand that continue to digitization their platform. Now they are looking for a strong DevOps Engineer.
*Thai candidate only for this position*
· Implement various development, testing and automated deployment tools
· Coordinate between various IT functions to ensure that IT infrastructure is implemented according to the requirements.
· Ensure that our IT infrastructure and applications complies with the company policies and industry standards
· Support and coordinate with various parties to resolve technical issues, create root cause analysis and prevention recommendations
· Implement monitoring and alerting infrastructure
· Implement and manage CI/CD pipeline
· Monitor infrastructure and ensure SLA are met
· Create, review and maintain technical documents ensuring that the documents are up to date
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
· At least 5 years of experience in DevOps engineer position
· At least 5 years in cloud computing. Experience in Azure is a plus.
· Experience in both frontend and backend software development including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
· Broad knowledge in software development technology and tools
· Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
· Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.