We're currently seeking several DevOps to work for a global IT consulting firm located in Bangkok (near BTS and MRT stations). These positions come with a hybrid working pattern and need a fair command of English.
- Design and implement the DevOps platform which covers areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- Direct all aspects of DevOps implementation
- Develop Microservices CI/CD pipeline on AWS
- Configure and manage Microservices and the tools required for CI/CD pipeline
- On-board an application into CI/CD pipeline
- Develop an automation process to reduce the time of Services deployment and orchestration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Experienced in the area of Cloud Technology platforms for more than a year
- Understanding of SDLC in the areas of CI/CD landscape and having hands-on experiences on stacks: Jenkins, - Git, Nexus, JIRA, SonaQube, SonarQube, Prometheus, etc.
- Understanding Microservices Architecture and how to manage a number of services using DevOps practices
- Hands-on experience in configuration management: Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Hands-on experienced containerization e.g. Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Preferred skills or certification for Amazon Web Service (AWS)
If you're interested, please send your number with your updated CV to Kate Kulmee at email@example.com, and we'll be in contact shortly.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.