Are you highly skilled DevOps engineer who is looking for new challenge? Do you want to work in multi international company and project? Do you want to be part of world famous technology company? This is the chance for you !
Argyll Scott is working with international technology company with great benefits looking for DevOps Engineer (Mid to Lead level)
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Implement deployment using AWS, Azure technologies.
- Develop and maintain IaC, CaC and Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Develop automation pipeline on Jenkins and monitoring on Prometheus
- Support the DevOps runtime platforms with incident management, documentation, trainings.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered
Apply if you
- Thai only
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Interest in a container orchestration technology - Kubernetes, OpenShift, AKS, EKS.
- Interest in public cloud deployment - AWS, Azure
- willing to learn new technologies while choosing simple solutions.
- English communication
- Ability to define features, priorities, adaptability.
- Experience in DevOps area is a must
- Agile, DevOps and Lean mindset required.
APPLY NOW ! Now only we offer great benefits but also good career path!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.