The global leading beauty and personal care brand client is looking for an APAC Digital Marketing Analytics, Assistant Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
The Group owns a (growing) plateau of brands with constant desirability, across the 3-axis - skincare, cosmetics and fragrances, that speaks to diverse demographics of global consumers (men included).
The APAC Digital Marketing Analytics Assistant Manager drives direct impact on the integrity and quality of the data collection and analysis of its digital marketing and ecommerce (eg. paid-media, influencer and social selling campaign results, ecommerce sales performance). Alongside, this role articulates and presents the data insights to wide spectrum of internal stakeholders.
Reporting to the VP Omni Channel Marketing, this sole role forms the fast paced and dynamic Asia Travel Retail Division based in Singapore
- Collect and analyse monthly digital and social campaigns and media performance through different metrics and dimensions (eg content type, ad placements) and present data into reports and dashboards, and communicate insights
- Monitor ecommerce sales and digital marketing spend to identify issues and conduct deep-dive analysis (eg passengers and top selling products trends)
- Be the main POC (point-of-contact) for data and reporting management requirements between internal stakeholders (in-country marketing teams and global HQ) and external counterparts ( agencies)
- Essential: 5+ years of experience in reporting and data analytics focusing on digital marketing and ecommerce
- Excellent in data management - data collection, data processing, data validation, data analysis and data visualization
- Articulated, independent and driven
- Strong MS Excel skill. Experience with data visualization tool, like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View is a plus
- Skilful in creating data visualisations/.pptx, delivering presentations, communicating insights and ideas, and influencing stakeholders
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421