A global leading luxury maison is looking for an experienced Digital Business Manager (lead role) to join its Sydney office to manage the Oceania markets.
This digital lead role will orchestrate the strong digital team (incl. digital marketing, digital operations, digital merchandising) and drive the performance and profitability of the maison's total ecommerce/digital business in Australia and New Zealand markets.
Reporting the Asia Digital Director, the role is based in the Sydney office. As a pre-requisite, the right-fit candidate has a valid right to work in Australia.
- Achieve and exceed the digital business KPIs, including and not limited to revenue, profitability, traffic, conversion, fulfilment
- Deliver the global digital vision into the Oceania's digital business channels impeccably
- Represent the Oceania voice and champion the in-market needs whilst harmonising with the Asia regional strategies
- Oversee and optimise daily work flow to drive best commercial efficiency and shopper online experience
- Identify opportunities in digital merchandising, digital operations, and digital marketing to deliver the best luxury online shopper journey experience, increase spend ROI/efficiency, and achieve the digital business goals
- Manage and empower the team with accountability and drive seamless collaborations across the whole Digital Business division
- Mandatory: has the right to work in Australia - the role is based in in Sydney
- Experienced in digital business management, with P&L responsibility
- Proven track record in managing team of senior specialists; ability to develop and retain talent
- Passionate in luxury fashion retail
- Thrive in fast-paced and international time-zone environment; proficient in tasks prioritisation, delivers work on-time, involve in regular meetings in different time zones in Asia and Europe
- AUD 150,000 and AUD 170,000 annual base, + 10.5% superannuation, + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421