* Planning for company's digital marketing strategy to support brand and promote company's strategic direction and roadmap
* Leading innovative initiative project; using all possible resources - including data analytics and new technologies to prepare for the expected disruptions
* Taking charge in digital marketing implementation in all stages
* Working closely with marketing team and external agencies to develop content, define target consumer, align key social media strategies etc.
* Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of all activities for internet marketing including Corporate Web Site, Online Social Media, and Agency Web Site, Social Campaign etc.
* Conducting research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
* Utilizing database, analytics, and CRM platform to drive conversion and constant improvement and innovation
* Monitoring all budget related to digital marketing
* At least 5-7 years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, and tech etc.
* Experience in managing full-loop strategic planning from FMCG and/or tech company is preferred
* Strong problem solving, analytical and innovative thinking skills
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Open-minded, risk-taking and not afraid to share opinions
For more information please apply or call 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.