Our client is a global FMCG company. They are looking for Digital Marketing Manager to help expand the company's brand presence by finding right target audience to distribute marketing content throughout online channels.
You will create and implement the marketing strategy using online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated entrepreneurial and a positive team player.
- Responsible to all digital communication from strategy to action
- Lead overall online communication channels; various websites ,social media, line account and Ecommerce shop in shop display
- Align with regional and global product management team to align on strategic directions
- Drive brand exposure awareness and engagement and customer conversion throughout all online channel
- Lead cost effective online and social media marketing campaigns implementation, all search activities (PPC, SEO), SEM, affiliate marketing, blogging, and other marketing initiatives with IMC alignment
- Oversee budget planning and recommendation for all brands to achieve most suitable online media for each campaign to match with target audiences and company goal
- Advanced in online marketing trends, new social media site/platforms, able to make suitable recommendations.
- Initiate and create right online campaign targeting online users
- Provide post-campaign and ROI assessment for future online campaigns adjustment recommendation to ensure budget well spend on each campaign
- Thai nationality with Bachelor's or Master(preferred) in business administration, marketing, digital marketing or any related fields.
- 6+ year of digital marketing/ social media communications experience with FMCG or marketplace eCommerce industry background
- Strong experience with online media planning, social media, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, eCommerce, mobile & web analytics
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and excellent verbal & written communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.