Argyll Scott is currently helping a very strong digital media company to fine a right candidate for a brand-new role "Digital Product Owner", senior level to perform a key role in managing their product development. You will join their newly establish team building new web and mobile application features. You will have interacted directly with key decision-makers, assisted with business development initiatives, gathered requirements, and formulated strategies for the building of their exciting new products.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring the development team has everything they need to deliver on the company's strategic goals and products,
- Capturing user requirements and working with the development team to turn them into clear, actionable user-stories,
- Owning the prioritized product backlog,
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing KPIs and other metrics for live products and feeding lessons learned back into product development process,
- Clearly communicating product plans, benefits and results to a wide range of audiences both internal and external,
- Influencing up, down and sideways.
- At least 5 years in Product Development,
- Significant experience as a Product Owner in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Strong business acumen and excellent levels of numeracy,
- Proficient at generating high quality documentation including user stories, use cases, flow diagrams and wire-frames,
- Passionate about great design and user experience,
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and appropriately managing expectations,
- Experience with various product platforms and digital content uptake will be your advantage,
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding,
- Graduated computer science is highly designed,
It will be your big plus if you have a background experience in developing scalable, high quality and high-performance software products.
The company provide the successful candidate with a generous salary, bonus and benefits package along with a comfortable working environment within a friendly and social team.
If you interest to try an interesting product with a huge and stable company, please click apply or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.