About the Company
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate companies specifically focusing on digital transformation programs. The role will be part of a division of the company providing IT transformation to multi-group companies in the APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
As a leading IT Center of the company, there will be a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities for Multi-countries projects and support roles.
About the Role
- Accountable for the overall design and delivery of end-to-end solution as Solution Architect. Deliver new build work to ensure continuous delivery, manage impediments and maintain high throughput while maintain quality
- Accountable for ensuring high reliability of platforms as a service owner and addressing critical issues and challenges pertaining to the platform to ensure service quality is of highest standard. Initiating proactive measures and actions to maintain stable and reliable environment
- Collaborate with Business, Internal IT partners and leadership, building long term partnership and trust, shaping the business requirements, ensuring continuous service improvement, driving quality, cost, and efficiency improvements to estimating, quoting, and service fulfilment activities
- Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organizations to understand emerging Retail trends and transform those insights into Delivery and service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve build quality and support service addressing emerging / unmet customer needs.
- Review and approve all system change design and solution. Provide guidance as needed to Build and Run teams on solution
Skills & experiences required
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience in managing system analysis and design, application development and support experience
- 3+ years of experience with any of the following technologies: Databases (SQL/NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB, PostgreSQL), Big Data open source tools (Hadoop, Spark), programing experience (Java, React, RESTful, Jenkin, Kafka Julia, SQL).
- Strong understanding or Retail practice in running Retail systems.
- Retail ecosystem partnership from POS application, Storefront technologies to Back-end systems such as ERP, Inventory Management systems, CRM, eCommerce etc.
- Understand Retail Industry challenges and goals for transformation.
- Strategic mindset and sound business acumen are required, along with effective decision making, contract negotiation and partner management skills
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, and polished presentation skills
- Strong prioritization skills, attention to detail, commitment to deadlines
- Deep knowledge of any technologies from the following list would be beneficial: Kubernetes, Docker, WSO API Management, PostgreSQL
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.