Argyll Scott Recruitment is supporting our International client looking for "Digital Solution Manager (120K+)" who expertise in Digital projects and professional experienced in E-Commerce Platform.
*This position is required Thai Native speaker and good English communication only*
- Manage Internal Digital Projects and E-commerce platform projects.
- Project evaluate, prioritize, Implement Lead planning and budgeting, get user requirements, project management and execution to build key core corporate functions
- Ensure PDPA to comply legal regulation,
- Payment gateway for business scalability with complied security and smooth user experience.
- Cooperate closely with vendors, IT team, digital marketing both local and regional team to ensure ongoing improvement and optimization.
- Ensure asset optimization, availability, scalability, and sustainability
- Ownership of e-commerce's ability to provide self-service of the company to provide higher customer satisfaction.
- Delivery E2E and Omni-channel customer experience; Omni-channel means Online, F2F, TM, and future customer-facing channels
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of digital project with full life-cycle implementation including business requirements, functional design, process design with scenario design and workflow mapping, prototyping, testing, and defining support procedures.
- Experienced with online tracking tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or Web trends.
- Excellent knowledge in insurance, finance business, trends, patterns, and online customer behavior will be advantage.
- Good communication skills in Both English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.