Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Digital Technology Innovation Lead. This role will responsible for accountable for creating vision and strategy in digital and technology areas that will enable and lead affiliate business towards achieving its goals.
- You partner with business stakeholders, co-create technology-enabled business strategies that are implementable through the creation of a Digital Roadmap
- Responsible for delivering the Digital Roadmap, and facilitating the implementation of key customer and patient projects developed in partnership with the Squads, co-created with customers and patients
- To act as an internal big data expert, partner with other functions to provide insights and recommendations on big data projects
- Be outward facing, harnessing the digital ecosystem in Thailand through partnering and incubating start-ups and forming strategic partnerships with global tech companies to enhance patient care, improve patient outcomes and improve patient and customer experiences
- Negotiate and influence to ensure the right product managers and product owners are assigned to key initiatives
- Identify business opportunities and work with business and informatics partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver continually improved products
- Accountable for delivering value adding solutions, operation, project governance and related organisational change management
- Be the translator to reconcile the communication between business and technical team.
- Lead and contribute in operational activities (services and support) for the affiliate such as solution adoption, user training, communication and etc
- Accountable for planning and execution of applicable delivery resourcing, including People & Budget, for all operations and partnering activities in the affiliate and in the Area. Partnering with relevant chapters is required
- Accountable for managing local vendors, contracts
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience, within multinational companies
- Fluent in Thai and English both written and spoken Interested candidates
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.