About the Job
In a context of progress towards business 4.0, the business analyst identifies business problems, recommends concrete solutions, measuring the benefits of these solutions and mitigating their impacts. They collaborate on the census of business objectives, define the scope of proposed solutions, and support stakeholders throughout projects they're involved in, which are potentially large scale and always imbued with innovation. This role is key to any successful digital transformation.
- Mainly in digital transformation, context, be involved at all times in diverse activities related to use case recognition, to analysis and to setting up innovative business solutions using artificial intelligence, maintaining the objectives of data-driven organization and optimization;
- Identify and prioritize data enhancement opportunities (specific business problems, intelligent process automation) and translate the corresponding needs into business, functional, qualitative and transitional requirements;
- Participate in the planning, coaching, communication and execution of actions that lead toward delivery and adoption of data-driven solutions (evaluation of commercial products, prototyping of in-house solutions, execution, operationalization, evolution);
- Participate in the approval of proposed solution components and in quality control endeavours (testing strategies, acceptance management);
- Take on a role of continuous liaison between business lines and IT.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of the dynamics of business; the activities, functions, processes, information systems and typical actors in this sector;
- Mastery of the tools and techniques of business analysis (ex. workshops and brainstorming sessions, analysis of business rules and processes, UML modelization, estimation, review);
- Knowledge of the project cycle from the angle of diverse Agile models (ex. Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of the main functions related to the cleanliness of data management
- Knowledge of their applications in the context of digital transformation (ex. customer experience, collaborator productivity, operation optimizations);
- Mastery of oral and written English
- Knowledge of how to work in collaboration, have good interpersonal skills, dynamism, adaptability and agility
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.