My client, an expanding bank in Hong Kong is Director, Compliance, a team head position for the compliance function for retail banking and wealth management.
- Manage the team to provide advisory & support on compliance matters
- Act as the focal point with local regulators on compliance matters
- Monitor and mitigate regulatory compliance risk
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments, conduct gap analysis and make recommendations
- Provide compliance training and promote compliance awareness within the bank
- Degree holder with 10+ years of experience in the compliance function for the banking industry, with 5+ years of team management experience
- Good understanding of HKMA and SFC regulations
- Familiar with banking products and operations
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at email@example.com for more information or apply for the job.