A global finance services firm with a deep-rooted presence in Asia is hiring an AVP Human Resources to champion HR initiatives across Southeast Asia.
- Overall responsibility for managing all aspects of Human Resources function for the Southeast Asia business units
- Partner with business leaders to implement procedures to achieve the most effective use of human resources to achieve profitability and business objectives for our shareholders whilst ensuring the business is legally compliant and risk protected.
- Partner with subject matter experts in Organizational Development to plan and execute learning and development activities.
- Actively creates a learning environment so that talent can be identified and supported. In this way ensuring development plans can be maximized.
- Adopt a planned approach to self-development and encourages others to do the same; stays fully up to date with developments in field of HR.
- Overall Strategic HR partner for the SVP, Managing Director and geographic leaders.
- Experience within the financial services/insurance industries or global consulting firm.
- Bachelor's Degree, M.B.A. Preferred
- Formal tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management is a plus.
- 15+ years' experience in Senior HR management and leadership positions with experience on an Executive Committee and leading teams
- Experience working in a multi-national, matrix work environment.
- Ability to think strategically as well as act operationally and demonstrated ability to execute on those plans.
- Experience working in a highly technical environment.
- Must have analytical skills and be knowledgeable of HRM systems (Workday)
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105