We are working with a global leading insurer who are looking to hire a Director, Operational Risk Management for their regional office. Key areas of focus would be promoting a risk aware culture and increasing risk awareness through educational initiatives.
- Influence and collaborate with business and functional leaders to drive various key ORM programs such as thematic incident analysis and learning, RCSA, fraud and conduct risk oversight, quality assurance programs etc. Maintain effective risk governance and management for overseeing operational risk activities within the Segment
- Work closely with the country Chief Risk Officers, Compliance, Anti-Fraud Officer, Information Risk and Line 1B teams to understand existing risk and compliance processes to determine the approach to adapt global and regional program requirements in the Segment
- Manage the overall planning and implementation of the ORM program 3-year Plan and priorities rollout. Conduct training, facilitate workshops and coordinate reporting for the Segment. Ensure consistent quality of the identified risks and controls, as well as the effective challenge provided by country teams
- Risk management or audit background with 10+ years of experience in matters of increasing complexity
- In depth understanding of operational procedures at financial institution (preferably insurance)
- Good working knowledge of operational risk management frameworks and processes
- Experience in designing, implementing, and validating the effectiveness of operational controls
- Good communication skills, comfortable in providing presentations and conducting training and facilitation sessions
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.