My client is a growing European Insurance firm in Hong Kong with presence in Asia. They are looking for a high-calibre enterprise risk management professional to join the firm. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management, gain wide exposures in developing ERM/ORM framework and work in a multicultural corporate environment.
- Set strategy for Enterprise Risk Management function
- Develop, enhance and implement Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Advise senior business leadership and top management across Asia
- Develop and implement risk management policies, procedures and manuals to ensure risk policies and practices are in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Perform second line's oversight and advisory on new initiatives, projects, products and insurance arrangements from operational risk perspective
- Drive business units to enhance effective controls and mitigate future similar risks
- Advise on risk analysis and enhancement for new business initiatives and provide recommendations
- Purpose annual risk assurance monitoring plan
- Advise on relevant areas in relation to regulatory/product compliance
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines. Professional qualifications in CFA/FRM etc. is a plus
- 6 years or above experience in risk management or relevant function preferably in insurance sector. Experience in insurance product/regulatory compliance is a plus
- Deep knowledge in insurance operations, risk management and control framework
- Good communication skills in English. Spoken and Written Cantonese/Mandarin languages are a plus
- Big 4 candidates with Insurance ORM/ERM consultancy experience will be considered
For further details or interest in knowing more about Insurance governance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.